Monday 1 August 2011

Trend Alert: The Cut Out Shoe


Want something to add instant style to your up-coming 
summer wardrobe? 
Look out for any cut-out styled shoe... heels, peep-toe, pumps
and flats, whether the cut out be a large sections, or smaller detailed
areas, this is definitely a pretty fit! And the best part about these lovelies is that
you can dress them up or down.


I would opt to find and buy either suede or fake leather ones,
and steer clear from any plasticy materials to avoid
sweaty summer feet!




My favs would have to be these babies:




Which can be found here!

(Forever 21)

I love the tiny cut-out detail,
perhaps not the best colour in the
world (I'd opt for a black pair)
but a gorgeous looking
shoe :)







Enjoy!

x

1 comment:

  1. I love this trend! I think it works best with a fake leather pair. Love the pair from Forever 21

    xoxo Emily
    http://cl0thes0verbr0s.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...