Saturday 3 March 2012

Kristen Stewart - New Face for Balenciaga Fragrance

Balenciaga...

... has just announced that lil-ol Twilight gal
Kristen Stewart will be the new face for their fragrance!

  And yep... that's pretty much all Balenciaga are releasing for now...
The campaign is set to launch Spring 2012.



Kristen Stewart had an interview with USA today a couple of days ago, and said:

"I do not really know the brands that I wear when I first became interested in fashion. But I always knew and liked Balenciaga because it is completely in character, feminine and sexy"

Makes me wonder if she's  just saying that for sake's sake? Wouldn't we all
if we were just asked to be the face of Balenciaga? Hells yes!
But all round claps for Kristen, she must be very excited and I'm sure the
campaign will be hot as f*ck!

And here's Kristen again, walking out of the
Fall/Winter 2012 ready-to-wear Balenciaga presentation...
LOVING those leather pants...

*note to self: get me a pair of those babies*



 ..........................................

Spread the love and watch this space for the upcoming campaign!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...