Wednesday 2 May 2012

Local Creation - Bow Peep

bow peep...

... is an amazing litlte accessories brand, that is 100% locally made
by Leila Badsha.

A couple of months ago, my sister Candy (THE best person in the whole world!) bought me a pair of earrings... they were so lovingly packaged, my beautiful little floral fabric earrings...

she told me a friend of her friend, being Leila, makes these little prettys all by hand, and of course, coming from South Africa, you learn to appreciate locally made hand crafted original pieces... I fell in love!

With great prices, it's a perfect mothers day gift idea, or just as a gift idea in general... or to spoil yourself of course ;)

If you're from SA, I strongly recommend to take a look at her stuff her over here,
and carry on supporting out amazing local talent...

Remember, if you're keen to get some bo peep,
you must go visit the night market at the Labia theatre
on Orange Street - from 5 till 10pm!! 



Aint no place in the world as great as za....

enjoy!!

.....................................


* All pics from the BOW PEEP blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...