Tuesday 29 May 2012

Mary Meyer Clothing - My NEW find!

Mary Meyer...

... is my lekker new find that I'm loving. In my personal style I seem to be leaning
a little more towards cleaner looking silhouettes, prints and styles... and at the moment I'm loving this girls stuff!

Mary Meyer graduated from the California College of the Arts with a degree in painting, and whilst studying played around with interesting crafts such as woodwork, weaving and dyeing... naturally she gravitated towards fashion and after her studies in 2005 started her brand straight out of her own living room!! Inspiring stuff...


This is the brains behind her own name


Mary is known for her casual looks and stiking, sexy and simple prints. Her inspiration includes:

African Textiles
Japaneese Dye Techniques
Pop Art
90's Goth/Grunge Culture


Mary Meyer's Spring 2012 Collection really encompasses all she is. Black, White, simple and clean. Take a look at the images of her attire below (all taken from her site you can check out over here) and be inspired!! Even if it IS going in to Winter here in South Africa... ;)

Enjoy!!

xo

....................................................




I Freaking LOVE this vest...



GORGEOUS!! Love the Back Detail and Colour




....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...