Tuesday 8 May 2012

Met Gala 2012 - TOP 2 DRESSED

The Met Gala 2012...

........................................................

... so many dresses... so much inspiration!
Alas, I decided to post up the two that stood out for me the most:

Number ONE would have to be Blake Lively in Chanel. This dress, too, perfectly suits her classic, feminine personality. I love the slight "Grecian" look with the embellished area that sticks out on her upper body... all very drapey and detailed and pretty!

And Second best dressed for me is Christina Ricci in her Thakoon dress... Although, personally, this dress doesn't near touch her AMAZING gown the wore last year to the Met Gala (That was my best by faaar!!) This one certainly still allows Christina to stand out from the crowd. It is a bit more merangue than her 2011 Gala gown, but just as loud in its own very obvious way... Love everything about it, even the bigger-than-life bow ;)

What were your favourite outfits??

enjoy!!!

................................................





4 comments:

  1. They all look gorgeous! Taylor Swift looked flawless:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that may have been Taylor Swift at the MetGala last year...just a heads up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! so it seems it was.... well then myself and about 20 other sites have it wrong.... LOL
      Going to have to unfortunately take Taylor off my list then :( boohoo...

      So now I only have TWO top dressed.
      ;)

      Thanks SASF xo

      Delete
  3. No problem but she did kill it last year :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...