Thursday 24 May 2012

Pick of the Week - Smooth Snood

My Pick Of The Week...

..............

... I am replacing my "Shoe of the Week" with a little
"Pick of the Week" since technically, I forgot my SOFW post
last week and posted it this week...

Can't have two shoes of the week ya'know ;)

So my pick for this week would have to be:

The Smooth Snood...

... sister to the Knit snood, this snood is made of cotton,
and not wool, hence it's name - Smooth Snood.
(Wear this with a chunky cable knit, so you don't
end up looking all woolen-out)
They give a less-chunky more "indie" look,
and I've found the two perfect babies

Available at 36Boutiques.com

100% Cotton Black Snood - R290

100% Cotton Grey Snood  - R290



Enjoy!!

xo

...................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...