Wednesday 15 August 2012

Do you know The Brant Brothers?

THE BRANT BROTHERS...

............................................................

... it seems as though Gossip Girl is not just a show for some.

You might wanna get to know these two way-too-goodlooking brothers, as I'm sure
you'll be seeing a lot more of them around.

Just like the Pairs Hiltons and Nikki Hiltons, let's introduce to the world another pair of humans who are too young to have done anything really spectacular other
than wear couture and party too much...

I mean, just for a little dig at these two, I thought I'd share this with you:

“From now on when people ask me what I ‘do’ I’m just gonna say ICON,” - Harry recently tweeted.

Eish. It's sad that even though these two are probably completely clued up
in the world of fashion and style and art and expensive champagne, they seem have no drive
to do anything more than just look good. The Gossip Girl complex, let's just call it that.

Now before you smack me for "judging too quickly"
 
(and I rate I am allowed to since these two have so clearly put themselves out
on that playform to be judged by the world)

let me just say that having little Suri Cruise as a life idol REALLY doesn't say much
for the person you are (or for what sort of exposure you're getting to the world from your folks.. tut tut)
However, if you measure your worth by social status, then these two are 
top of the pops for you!

Arm candy to those of Michelle Harper and Courtney Love, who wouldn't want to experience
a day in the life of one of these two (I'll say it again, ridiculously good looking) brothers :)

I really hope that we see some good things from these two in the future...


Then agian, you can always accomplish nothing and go to the grave in Chanel or Wang or Mc Queen.
I'd still give you a pat on the back for that...

ENJOY kids

XO

...........................................................................

**Thanks for the pics Vanity Fair ;)

Um... are they allowed to be smoking at such a wee age??


Nice life eh? ;)


The Brant Boys... in all their (couture) glory

Gym much there little Brant??


One of the Brant-lets is quoted saying "I feel like I'm in a bad episode of Gossip Girl"... Hehehe

Brantlets in country couture... how sauve!

................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...